Someone fell asleep on the road and this is what happened...

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Wow.......glad that you're ok man! coulda easily bit the big one there with that type of force.
Always sad to see a 6gen get hurt like that too.

US3D98

Reaction score
Depending on how much money you get I'd consider something else. Just throwing that out there. Really though, glad you're both alright.
idk how much im getting yet but i want a manual tho cause im currently drivin my friends 8thgen civic and its pretty smooth lol but still decidin if should i get another honda...

The v6 trannys are hit or miss so unless you have the money for a 6 speed swap I'd just stick with a 4cyl 5 speed.
yeaaa

smoky

Reaction score
Damn that's horrible..atleast your ok so that's good...

I say get a 5spd

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
holy crap that's some bad damage ... good thing you swerved to avoid a head on collision, it could have been a lot worse ...

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
dude! sucks about your car, but it's more important that you're ok! If it wern't for your reaction and swirving to the right that accident would have been a lot worse!

again, glad you're alright and same to the other driver!

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Ouch! Houston drivers,same kinda scenario happened to me 2 weeks ago. Some hispanic chick who wasnt paying attention (she admitted to it) hit my 6ga at the back when we were at a yield sign. Glad you're okay okay man,sorry for what happened. if you wanna get another 6ga, just get a 5peed i4.

Back