SOMEONE JACKED my fog lights

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
okay this is just another rant... but heres my story

so i went to K-town today around 9pm to get some korean BBQ at Manna house. i got out but i didnt really notice that they were gone yet so then i went to cafe jack after words and i had my car valet. As i walked away from my car i noticed that my foglights werent on from a distance, so i just ignored it and thought that i forgot to turn them on earlier since it usually jsut turns on with my headlights. after i get out, i see some wires hanging out and check it and i see that my foglights are GONE!!! well jsut one side but the other side, the lens is cracked.so im thinkin who the F*CK would jack jsut one foglight and its probably broken in pieces cuz they pretty much ripped them out. so yea im pretty pissed off now and i need to buy another set of foglights since theres like holes where my foglights used to be.

i tihnk i saw someone selling jsut the housing of the yellow civic fogs..... does anyone know..?

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
okay this is just another rant... but heres my story

so i went to K-town today around 9pm to get some korean BBQ at Manna house. i got out but i didnt really notice that they were gone yet so then i went to cafe jack after words and i had my car valet, as i walked away from my car i noticed that my foglights were on from a distance, so i just ignored it and thought that i forgot to turn them on. after i get out, i see some wires hanging out and check it and i see that my foglights are GONE!!! well jsut one side but the other side, the lens is cracked.so im thinkin who the F*CK would jack jsut one headlight and its probably broken in pieces cuz they pretty much ripped them out. so yea im pretty pissed of now and i need to buy another set of headlights since theres like holes where my headlights are.

i tihnk i saw someone selling jsut the housing of the yellow civic fogs..... does anyone know..?

Might to to edit your story for clarity purposes.

Sorry to hear your fogs got messed up though. Seems people are too lazy to go and buy their own stuff.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
i wonder if a 2 way pager alarm would be able to even sense someone is screwing lights off....

ktowns whack..especially at manas..valet workers are fkn stupid over there..

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
livin in Hunterdon County, NJ ftw!!!!!

dont have to worry about stupid bull**** like this out here. sorry to hear about your fogs man. but hey at least they didnt take your entire car

Back