Sonny's 00 Accord Sedan

likeawp

Reaction score
your car looks leetsauce now with the lipkit :bowdown:.......amazing that you collected the kit by parts over such a long period of time lul..........but definitely worth it

lwlba

Reaction score
.... i just deleted the airbox resonator lol, weren't you there wen when we did it

lol yea, that's what i thought.

it's the intake resonator delete, not the exhaust resonator :lawl:

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
yo whens the next meet sonny? nah i think imma go with just the front lip for now, hows the ride now with the f1 coils? i'm thinking about selling my basics and getting some f2 but money is kinda a issue now too, i might buy a 3 series

sonnyleq

Reaction score
your car looks leetsauce now with the lipkit :bowdown:.......amazing that you collected the kit by parts over such a long period of time lul..........but definitely worth it

LOL, thxs joseph.... i gotta admit, after all that time waiting.. its soo worth it.

lol yea, that's what i thought.

it's the intake resonator delete, not the exhaust resonator :lawl:

sorry wen, fixed just for u...

butthole...
:hide:

love the black rims, fits greatly with the silver. helllaaaaaaaa clean :rock:

lol, thxs man.... but black/polish lip is sooo played out... im thinking about new rims

yo whens the next meet sonny? nah i think imma go with just the front lip for now, hows the ride now with the f1 coils? i'm thinking about selling my basics and getting some f2 but money is kinda a issue now too, i might buy a 3 series

GO FULL or GO HOME!!! haha

Coils ride awesome... however.. about u swapping coils.... tein is wayyy more reputable that F2s....

and BMW ftl... MB all the way haha

looks clean sonny! did you paint the lip again?

Its coming soon johnson.. no worries haha

lwlba

Reaction score
lol i wasn't even trying to correct u or anything. i was just trying to make it clear for the guy :lawl:

btw, u need new sig.

Back