Sorry for showing off (56k no)

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Pretty much any of the SLR's on the market these days are great. It doesnt matter whether its FF or crop, if you have the focal lengths you need, the pictures will do the talking. I got lucky with a deal on the 5D, but I was more than satisfied with my 30D. The only real advantage of moving to an xxD or xD series camera is the physical size of it (which is like going from a go kart to a real car, imo).

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Guess I will be the first to ask, what size were the rear tires on the hotrod???

Great shots though, thanks for sharing.

You're car is now a 'basket-case'! :lawl:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Guess I will be the first to ask, what size were the rear tires on the hotrod???

Great shots though, thanks for sharing.

You're car is now a 'basket-case'! :lawl:

I honestly have no idea what size they were, but they were on 15's, the owner said they were the biggest mickey thopmsons on the market...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what size they were, but they were on 15's, the owner said they were the biggest mickey thopmsons on the market...

The Owner didn't lie....perhaps these 33X21.50-15LT

Like the homemade bike as well, pretty cool.

xluben

Reaction score
24-70L, it is like a whole new lens on FF.
If I ever go full frame, I could see one of those in my future. Great pictures!

Pretty much any of the SLR's on the market these days are great. It doesnt matter whether its FF or crop, if you have the focal lengths you need, the pictures will do the talking. I got lucky with a deal on the 5D, but I was more than satisfied with my 30D. The only real advantage of moving to an xxD or xD series camera is the physical size of it (which is like going from a go kart to a real car, imo).
I never minded my XTi, but the 40D I have now does feel a bit better in hand (both are gripped).

Back