Southeast meet - FL, AL, MS, TN, GA, LA, TN, etc.

kn0x47

Reaction score
so are people still wanting this to happen? it sounds like a whole southeast meet wont work but we have options of:
1) Birmingham: AL, TN? people
2) Atlanta: AL, GA people
3) just wait for the miami meet (meet up and caravan down there?)

Do louisiana people people wanna list a city they'd drive to?

jaw819

Reaction score
knox i say birmingham/tennessee people. i have some buddies from LA, who would really only wanna go to gulf shores, charlie said max he'd drive is 3 hours.. :\

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
and that is the problem with small meets. there is only a pocket of accords in each area and they can't rationalize the gas/hotel/food and all the other costs that go with it

just plan a gulf shores meet and see who comes. if atl ppl plan a meet, then they will plan a meet. if TN has enough ppl to do a spring meet, then they will have a spring meet

kn0x47

Reaction score
oh i forgot about golf shores. well i wouldnt wanna drive more than 3 hours either unless it was to something like IA. if you wanna meet in golf shores thats fine with me. i'd probably be able to make that cause i got somewhere to crash the night before in lapine

itzcharlie

Reaction score
if we do it on the 26th of september im down for anywhere but thats the only date i can go ( places i will go on the 26th are Atlanta and montgomery or somewhere close by)

Last edited:
Back