wer prety much in the middle..

i-75 / i-24 / 59

i live by the stateline tn/ ga

lets vote for meet location...

i go for chattanooga...

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I guess Chat would be fine with me too..I just don't know how many people we would get to go to this meet...10 or less cars would be a waste

talonted1990

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
i will mostlikely go, just gimme plenty of notice.

I am with him^. Let me know when and where and I will be there. I live in NC and I will drive to TN for a small meet. Gives me a chance to drive thru the mountains and get some good pics.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I guess Chattanooga is a good place, but there is nothing to do there. Nightlife there is dead. I got thrown out of a place called VooDoo because some *** started some $hit with one of my buddies. Anyway, rant over. Chatt. is fine just give me plenty of notice. (At least a month or so)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
talonted1990 said:
I am with him^. Let me know when and where and I will be there. I live in NC and I will drive to TN for a small meet. Gives me a chance to drive thru the mountains and get some good pics.
How long of a drive is it for you to Knoxville??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
ouch....well we will need lots of people then...i would feel bad if there were only like 4 cars if you drove that far....I know two people in Knoxville and two guys in Chattanooga that would be willing to come...Then some other guys that i somewhat know a few hours out..

I guess we could maybe throw out a list of people who actually think they would be interested in meeting up

1. 00Accord4cyl
2. 99vtecaccord
3. Another local accord

Back