Spacer rings...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
good god lol, what are they??

mine were a tad over 2.25" and with the stock .5" mb quart spacer, the window just barely nicked the speaker enough to move it.

basically, you need a 1" spacer...but...if you space it out too far, itll hit the door panel. you might be SOL with a speaker that deep in the door :( i gave up on fitting mine in the door not only because they didnt fit, but because running the wires was a paaaaaain...

Nemo619

Reaction score
Mine were 2.25 and I used a spacer ring from Able-Audio.com. First rings interior diameter wasn't large enough for my MA Audios, but they sent me a free set of rings when I contacted them about it and told me to keep the first ones I bought. My speaker does push against door, but it isn't noticble and clears the window just fine.

ShaunBLAZE

Reaction score
Nemo619 said:
Mine were 2.25 and I used a spacer ring from Able-Audio.com. First rings interior diameter wasn't large enough for my MA Audios, but they sent me a free set of rings when I contacted them about it and told me to keep the first ones I bought. My speaker does push against door, but it isn't noticble and clears the window just fine.

How thick are your spacers? I've been in contact with the folks over at ED so hopefully I'll be able to get a set soon.

Back