Spark Plugs

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Just buy the NGK Copper plugs, trust me, they'll save you money and they work just perfect. No problems here running over 300whp and still use stock copper plugs (obviously colder and gapped tighter but same plugs)..... No reason to spend the money....

001Stunna

Reaction score
Just get NGK Wires(HE73) or some OEM wires and pair them with NGK Copper plugs or if on sale get the ones higher (ie. platinum, iridium). At the end of the day its an accord.

atvfreak19902

Reaction score
whoever is running e3 plugs, get them out. ive been working at advance for 2 months now and have already heard 9 or 10 stories about how they blew out of the head. each one a different vehicle.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
so am i ruining my j30 for running e3's the past 3,000 miles?
Well why didn't you just buy NGK's? Their $2 a piece.

whoever is running e3 plugs, get them out. ive been working at advance for 2 months now and have already heard 9 or 10 stories about how they blew out of the head. each one a different vehicle.

lol what?

atvfreak19902

Reaction score
lol what?

ive heard nothing but bad about e3 spark plugs. i have had about 9-10 ppl come into advance and said that they had e3 plugs, and 1 had blown out of the head of the motor. each story a different vehicle. i definitely do not recommend running e3 spark plugs.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Well why didn't you just buy NGK's? Their $2 a piece.

I heard so much good about them so i decided why not try them out...haven't had any even noticeable problems yet. After my birthday ill have the money to pick up some NGK's.

EDIT: What would be the choice in NGK plug that i should get?

Last edited:
Back