speaker issue

Long's99

Reaction score
soo... when i use the radio on my oem tape player.. all my speakers work.. when i use the cassette player.. only the speakers on the driver side work.. anyone knows why??

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Sounds lik your tape player isn't wired correctly. Take the deck out and trace your wires backto the receiver. It may just be they became disconnected. I had that tape player long ago but took mine out and I remember it being wired directly to the head deck by one plug. Check to see if it's in all the way

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Check to se if the tape player is working properly, ie. if both posts are turning as well as see if your cd player plays in both speakers.

Long's99

Reaction score
well.. i dont have a cd player.. soo i guess i might have to go aftermarket...

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
You can have best buy do one using your Honda harness clip for like 200$

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Actually, go buy a double din accord radio for 50$ on eBay and then you still have your cd player and a cleaner look. :thumbsup:

lashlee

Reaction score
If it's the OEM tape player and you only get sound from certain speakers when using the tape and all speakers when using the radio then you have a tape head issue. More than likely it's just dirty but I would change it for an aftermarket CD player.

Long's99

Reaction score
would it be possible that theres something wrong with the wiring?? i did get the whole passenger side doors fix.. any thought there?

Back