Speaker wire

biffmcgee

Reaction score
Hi All!

I drive a 98 accord coupe and some MORON accidentally ripped the speaker cables at the end where it plugs into my deck. Is there a rewiring guide available? I can't seem to find one anyways. Also, is there a wiring kit or do I have to do this the old fashion way and buy some speaker wire? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Biff

metrick1235

Reaction score
Ok.. So the stock harness has been cut off and some DumbA** went ahead and wired in a radio with out it?? if thats the case there are a couple options.. I looked around for a actual diagram naming what does what but i came up with not much.. But if you have $14 (Stock) This is the harness to make it back to stock again.. just use shrink tube and maybe wirebutts. I personally use both just to make my connections nice and neat.

i will still see if i can find the diagram.. here is what i did find but dont hold me to these colors = ?

Right Rear Spkr (+) Red w/ yellow stripe
Right Rear Spkr (-) Brown w/ White Stripe
Left Rear Spkr (+) Blue w/ Yellow Stripe
Left Rear Spkr (-) Gray w/ White Stripe
Power Antenna Trigger Brown w/ White Stripe
+12 Volt Ignition Wire Yellow w/ Red Stripe
Ground Wire Black
+12 Volt Battery Wire White w/ Yellow or Blue Stripe
Dash Light Dimmer Wire Orange
Left Front Spkr (+) Blue w/ Green Stripe
Right Front Spkr (+) Red w/ Green Stripe
Left Front Spkr (-) Gray w/ Black Stripe
Right Front Spkr (-) Brown w/ Black Stripe

xmsleepr

Reaction score
usually i got to the junkyard and just cut off a another oem plug and solder it on...metra also sells the male plug on their site dont know if wire colors are the same but shouldnt be to hard to find em.

Back