specific transmission

crunch_berries

Reaction score
I got a 99 accord ex automatic, does anyone know what specific transmission came stock with my f23a4??? Im getting ready to replace it due to slipping and hard shifting and just wanna make sure i get the right one... I tried searching on google for the transmission code but all i got was codes tbe ecu was throwing for people, tried a vin decoder but it didnt tell me the tranny code for mine just what type it is, also checked wikipedia and it kind of helped but it just gave a jubilee of different ones for certain years of certain models it didnt really specify which tranny went to which car... If someone can let me know asap because im planning on getting it next week and i dont wanna get the wrong one id really appreciate it, thanks...

CokeZero

Reaction score
There are a few different auto tranny codes for the 6th gen. Look under your dizzy on top of the tranny you can see the code on the top of the transmission. You might have to wipe away oil/grime depending on the condition of your car.

james'99

Reaction score
there are a few different auto tranny codes for the 6th gen. Look under your dizzy on top of the tranny you can see the code on the top of the transmission. You might have to wipe away oil/grime depending on the condition of your car.

+1

crunch_berries

Reaction score
There are a few different auto tranny codes for the 6th gen. Look under your dizzy on top of the tranny you can see the code on the top of the transmission. You might have to wipe away oil/grime depending on the condition of your car.

Thanks ill check that

twofast4u

Reaction score
You should msg 001stunna. He had tranny issues and ended up going with a JDM auto tranny for his f23.

Back