spectre p4 intake

kbmukdk2316

Reaction score
i installed a p4 intake and i was wondering if and when it gets dirty do i just clean it the same way you would go about cleaning a K&N filter or is there some special trick? TIA :)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
seems like you treat it like a normal oiled filter.

question is...why not go with a good filter like a K&N or AEM dryflow to begin with?

tunedaccord

Reaction score
i got that filter. wat i do is run water from the inside of the filter to push out any dirt out let it dry and pop it back in. or you can get the k&n cleaning kit

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
i installed a p4 intake and i was wondering if and when it gets dirty do i just clean it the same way you would go about cleaning a K&N filter or is there some special trick? TIA :)

By the time the filter needs to be cleaned, you will probably have enough money saved up for a new better intake system. It takes a while until a filter gets dirty. You can clean the spectre filter once or twice but its not meant to be cleaned, just buy a new one.

kbmukdk2316

Reaction score
seems like you treat it like a normal oiled filter.

question is...why not go with a good filter like a K&N or AEM dryflow to begin with?

because it was cheap and i wanted to see if i would like it before i spend top dollar.

i got that filter. wat i do is run water from the inside of the filter to push out any dirt out let it dry and pop it back in. or you can get the k&n cleaning kit

thanks!

By the time the filter needs to be cleaned, you will probably have enough money saved up for a new better intake system. It takes a while until a filter gets dirty. You can clean the spectre filter once or twice but its not meant to be cleaned, just buy a new one.

thanks!

Back