Sport shifter working on 6ga???

phi1542

Reaction score
I did a little search but have't found much on sport shifters for auto 6ga lol i see people doing auto to manual but anyone auto to sport shift? I would like the best of both worlds haha I saw a thread that someone put a prelude sport shifter in but the sport shift option was not functional.

james'99

Reaction score
I did a little search but have't found much on sport shifters for auto 6ga lol i see people doing auto to manual but anyone auto to sport shift? I would like the best of both worlds haha I saw a thread that someone put a prelude sport shifter in but the sport shift option was not functional.

The sport shift cannot be functional in our cars due to the absence of proper handling of the sport shifter by our ECU.

EDIT: Sport shifting is all electronic. Our shifters are all mechanical whereas the prelude is a hybrid of sorts between electrical and mechanical.

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
The sport shift cannot be functional in our cars due to the absence of proper handling of the sport shifter by our ECU.

EDIT: Sport shifting is all electronic. Our shifters are all mechanical whereas the prelude is a hybrid of sorts between electrical and mechanical.

Could you swap the transmission to the prelude tranny and ecu?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
The car then
n71802238_31820453_1782.jpg

Back