Spring kick off meet 3/14 Mercer Park NJ

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I'll see if Niecey's ok with some of us coming late (for good reasons though, not cus we don't feel like being there on time)

scrapnav6

Reaction score
ill def be there.. hopefully with my wheels on, and zerodefect u better be willing to giv up that trunk or else it might "disappear" haha :darryl:

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't think it's gonna happen :/ (the trunk swap I mean lol, the meet is still goin). But guess what guys, I just got my new Hoya filters today and I gotta say, the circular polarizing filter is sooo amazing, can't wait to use it at the meet.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Well this has got to be the least popular meet thread I've known so far. And since Niecey hasn't been on in practically forever, I'll get a list started.

Me
slepnav6
AV6NHBP6SPD
00accord91 50/50
Vipers4Life
xX AccordLx Xx

If anyone else wants to come, just lemme know and I'll edit the list cus the meet's tomorrow and personally if the list drops below 5 I think we should cancel it and just wait till the next meet

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Well guys it turns out she just isn't great at managing threads cus on other places like honda-tech she's been maintaining a thread for the meet. So I'm gonna be down there. If anyone needs me later, just hit me up (845) 527-0098

Back