springs

eggs

Reaction score
fml i am going to put them in my car anyway who the **** care live learn then get loves to stop the anal bleeding :owned:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
you'll be alright, just dont lower more than 2 inches on stock shocks and watch your camber wear, you might need a rear camber kit.

eggs

Reaction score
you'll be alright, just dont lower more than 2 inches on stock shocks and watch your camber wear, you might need a rear camber kit.

ok so dont slam it then bc ithats what i wanted to do i dont care about the camber wear i am taking the stock wheels off anyway i would like to go like 3 inches you think thats pushing my luck?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yea I highlu urge u to try and not go lower than 2inches max on stock shocks. U might want to look into a camber kit in the future specially if u lower more than 2inches bc u are going to burn thru tires. Gl

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
wow $14 for it...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...yeah right fck that, it just looks..idk man...gay? lol i would not wnat to be cruising around one day, then that **** pulls some epic failure on me, and all my **** falls apart on the freeway n ****..**** that, save your money man and just get some eibachs or tein s techs...cheap, reliable, safe. dont cheap yourself out on important ****..if it was like..HID bulbs whatever..or like..a ****ing wideview mirror.

rwong410

Reaction score
Don't cheap out, because you'll really kick yourself for having to shell out more money to do it right after the cheap stuff craps out on you.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
My advice is, contact the seller and get your money back if you can. If you can't, don't even bother putting those on. You will regret putting such cheap garbage on your car. Sell them to someone and buy different ones.

finch13

Reaction score
^ I agree. If you must, get cheap BRAND name springs. $100 for those? You could've spent a little more and gotten something better.

Back