Springs!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
well from my experience... if u get coilovers off the bat, YOU WILL NOT regret it.... one thing you will regret is wasting money on springs that could go towards coilovers... Your just spending money twice... and if u want HID like sight... get fogs... expands your line of sight just like HIDs would in ur low beams... Do the civic fog conversion.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
well here is what im thinking..

a) get inexpensive eibach pros, wait till i can buy coilovers, get HIDs
b) get not-so-cheap tein s-techs, wait till i can buy coilovers, no HIDs
c) wait till i can buy coilovers, no springs, no HIDs, keep the 4x4 for another 5 months

mehhhh.....

If you're eventually gonna get coilovers, and don't care about your OEM shocks, get the Sportlines. If you wanna keep your shocks (for salty winters or something), stick with the Prokits. Its a decent drop and a more comfortable ride. And they're engineered for use with OEM shocks.

emii

Reaction score
If you're eventually gonna get coilovers, and don't care about your OEM shocks, get the Sportlines. If you wanna keep your shocks (for salty winters or something), stick with the Prokits. Its a decent drop and a more comfortable ride. And they're engineered for use with OEM shocks.

i live in sacramento, cali so winter is just.. wet. heh :)

dvilla5506

Reaction score
If u really don't want to go that low u shudnt get coils I was guna get h&r springs and koni's but then I thought I wanna go lowwww

mikeivb

Reaction score
well from my experience... if u get coilovers off the bat, YOU WILL NOT regret it.... one thing you will regret is wasting money on springs that could go towards coilovers... Your just spending money twice... and if u want HID like sight... get fogs... expands your line of sight just like HIDs would in ur low beams... Do the civic fog conversion.

+1 on coilovers, you will not regret it

emii

Reaction score
heh phatbass i looked there too :)

mike, it's not that i'll regret coilovers, its just i dont have that kind of $$ right now. but im sick of being so high haha so the quickest way to get a drop im all for

low430

Reaction score
No offense but that question has been asked a million times on here.
Just Search before you post.
They fit rates are diff.

Bottom line
Buy springs made for your car

Back