Springs!

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
The $80 Sportlines in the links that were posted are your best bet. Cheap and top quality. Jump on it before someone else does lol. Btw those discontinued Falken sets on eBay are also a decent, affordable choice, and they're authentic.

mikeivb

Reaction score
heh phatbass i looked there too :)

mike, it's not that i'll regret coilovers, its just i dont have that kind of $$ right now. but im sick of being so high haha so the quickest way to get a drop im all for

why not just buy some springs for now, and when your shocks are blown upgrade them. even if you just get springs and want to upgrade to coilovers down the road, you could always sell the springs.

emii

Reaction score
why not just buy some springs for now, and when your shocks are blown upgrade them. even if you just get springs and want to upgrade to coilovers down the road, you could always sell the springs.

.... thats what i was saying???

turbo_911

Reaction score
I am on S-Tech's for already 1 year and no problems so far. So just just springs, that's the cheapest route to go.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
You have a lower chance of blowing your shocks with prokits. I've had them for almost 2 years, daily driven all year, and just this past winter one of the shocks started leaking.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Save and just get coilovers when you can.

people forget everytime they change their suspension, they also have to get an alignment. so depending how much that is, you're looking at an additional $50-$100 that you don't want to have to do twice.

I wish I never bothered with Tein S.Techs, even though they were good, before I went to the Basic coilovers.

And HIDs are really cheap. Go to DDM Tuning for those. A whole HID kit should run you like $50 or something. Don't get the Raptor kit. Those fail. The standard Slim Ballast kits don't.

emii

Reaction score
That guy that was selling the sportlines wanted $80 and said they've been on there for 30k miles, about 5 years. I'm thinking its not even worth it?

And yeah I'm looking to get the DDM kit.. 6000k with 35w would look pretty good on my car I'd say :) I'm gonna blackhouse my lights once I do that as well. Probably order it next paycheck heh

Back