squeaks in the front susp????? dayyyum....

HONDAyto88

Reaction score
hey everyone

recently i installed kyb gr2's and eibach pro-kits onto the bbygrl, PICS WILL BE UP REAL SOON....... I noticed that when doing full turns (e.i. u turns and backin out the driveway...) the front suspension area squeeks bad like somethings rusted especially the right front :eh:...... i wonder what it is.... i installed everything properly, nothings loose or too tight..... the springs have settled in im guessing.. since its been a good month already.....

someone help out?? thankkks

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
^ :skurred:

did u do the install urself...sure everything was bolted and tighten properly...did you notice the squeeks right after you installed the suspension or just recently?

HONDAyto88

Reaction score
i got help from the homies at valley muffler in the area..... i did the rears and they did the fronts its like a rusted part sound i cant explain it more haha i gotta get it checked though.... paydays tomorrow so i'll see.....

C_S_L

Reaction score
Same thing happen to me today. I installed my own setup and took it to the shop to get it align. Came back with a squeaky noise comin out of front driver side. Every time I push down on it, it makes a metallic squeak. It didn't make that noise before, plus I have steelies on. Sold my 17's for the needed cash. I might have to take of the wheel to see what they did to it. :eh:

Last edited:

HONDAyto88

Reaction score
yeaaa maynn sucks im thinkin the spring just needs to be adjusted but idk

Back