SRS light on after cluster pull

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just pulled my cluster so i can pull the bulb for the brake lamp . ( did a rear fog and got the light on because the original harness no longer sees bulbs there) and once i put it all back together i noticed my SRS light is on.

Is this a connection and the reason the light came on was because of the cluster pull? Wasnt on before and I was wondering if there was a easy way of resetting the light without having to get my friends scan tool.

THanks!

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
SRS light wouldn't come on from just pulling the cluster. I pulled mine for LED replacement and it's fine. Unless you unplugged something and didn't put it back together. There is a easy way of resetting SRSLight with just paperclip. Search for it

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Even if I was a idiot and happened to leave the key in, with the radio playing? hmm time to pull it again!

I saw about the paper clip method but my worry would be it could set the bags off.

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
Paperclip method is very easy, don't be afraid. I've done it a few times for my steering wheel replacement and CL-s seats. If you reset it and it comes back on then you have a bigger problem and will have to pull the code. (also very easy to do)

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
Our honda's have a common problem of a "Hiccup" in the system causing the light to turn on. It could just be a coincidence that this happened when you pulled your cluster. Good luck.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
I've done paperclip method many times, it's safe.my light kept coming on but my problem was in the seat belt, honda has a recall and mine was fixed for free few months back...

Back