Stanced Miata

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
It is a clean car. I love miatas. Probably my 2nd favorite car.

However, I would not call that slammed. But "Slammed" miatas are teh shiIt :)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Rear wheels are perfect, front a bit too much poke for me. Hardtop would be a great addition, as well as ditching the luggage rack (though I don't mind as much because green, like british roadsters). I love the fact it's a second gen, I never seen them done up like this. Usually they are done up by a domestic owner in a more "1998 tuner style" with a lot of power.

Bax

Reaction score
It is a clean car. I love miatas. Probably my 2nd favorite car.

However, I would not call that slammed. But "Slammed" miatas are teh shiIt :)
I should've mentioned that he has recently lowered it more than it is in these pics. I can't see under his car anymore, and he passed the key test with the subframe, so yeah I think I can safely call it slammed.

Rear wheels are perfect, front a bit too much poke for me. Hardtop would be a great addition, as well as ditching the luggage rack (though I don't mind as much because green, like british roadsters). I love the fact it's a second gen, I never seen them done up like this. Usually they are done up by a domestic owner in a more "1998 tuner style" with a lot of power.

Idk what he did with the luggage rack, but he doesn't have it on anymore. He also said he took the keg off because people were constantly trying to get his attention thinking it was just sitting there like he had forgotten it. haha

Back