Stee's Accord

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man!

Those sticker bomb stickers don't hold up at all in the elements. I hope you blasted your fairing with a bunch of coats of clear before using it...

sticker bomb, then blast? or blast, then sticker bomb, then blast again? :thinking:

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
idk if i could do that to my rack... haha i dont have any cool stickers anyways and im not very artistic. maybe if i get another fairing ill do it just to test it ha

I wouldnt reccomend it because I just took them off and they lift some marks that I cant get off. I park outside so my stickers only lasted for a little under a month.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
I wouldnt reccomend it because I just took them off and they lift some marks that I cant get off. I park outside so my stickers only lasted for a little under a month.

yea i know what you mean. the guy i bought my fairing from lived in colorado. and he had his sticker bombed and i spent hours trying to get off residue with goo gone but it didnt quit get it all off.. i had a dave matthews band residue mark on there that i had to paint over.

:eusa_doh:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Looks good. A little lower would be better. What suspension are you running now?

You should get your front and sides painted too.

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
Looks good. A little lower would be better. What suspension are you running now?

You should get your front and sides painted too.

Im running on function and form type 1, yeah I will probaly go lower in the future, i just needa get smaller tires first

Back