Stiffer suspension

Darianjr1

Reaction score
just wondering if you guys ever noticed a bit more stiffiness lol in your rides when the weather is dang near freezing. Just askin cause I flew arounf every corner and my steering wheel felt really tight today compared to a hot day

001Stunna

Reaction score
just wondering if you guys ever noticed a bit more stiffiness lol in your rides when the weather is dang near freezing. Just askin cause I flew arounf every corner and my steering wheel felt really tight today compared to a hot day

The shocks are filled with oil, and at low temps that oil acts pretty similar to your cars engine oil. It NEEDS to warm up. Cold oil is thicker and sticker hence resisting flow through the orifices of the damper hence stiffer shock.

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
The shocks are filled with oil, and at low temps that oil acts pretty similar to your cars engine oil. It NEEDS to warm up. Cold oil is thicker and sticker hence resisting flow through the orifices of the damper hence stiffer shock.

Nice to know thanks! Rep for jooooooo

turbo_911

Reaction score
Yes I did when my car was standing outside once, and I thought I will break my stomach and all internal in my body before I get to college lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Once the baby can hold his head up with no issue, you will be able to do some spirited driving on a more regular basis.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
thanks alot for the info bro repped
i wish mine stayed cold lmao. i barely bounce when theyre cold
lol who you telling im about to mount a freezing pack lol

Once the baby can hold his head up with no issue, you will be able to do some spirited driving on a more regular basis.

lol actually he can he does 7 pushups a day lol but yea i cant wait til he is strong enough to I know he will love the ride

Back