Still Poppin SD Represent! SoCal Car Meet: Oggi's Pizza in Eastlake

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
Read the 5th post!!!

i was there today/yesterday (3hrs ago) it was a pretty good turn out i would have to say about 150+ cars totally random spectrum of cars, i was the only 6th gen and i did see a 5th and 7th gen there as well, all and all was good from 8:30pm til 9:45pm one cop rolls in and gives everyone a brief lecture and rice bashing on how much you spend on our cars then the crowd disperses. is this going to be a hot spot or are there other areas to go to i only hear of these kinds of things from friends...

Last edited:

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
Re: SoCal Meet: Target in Eastlake

new spot is in the parking lot of in an out next to oggis pizza and vons and bank of america dunno the area too well followed some friends there and yet again i was the only accord:sad: there... it seems like every wed @ 8:30~9ish people roll in most of the businesses around aside from in an out and vons are closed so parking isn't an issue just don't attract attention en route hope too see more of you guys there... directions 805 South. Turn left on Olympic Parkway. Turn Right on Eastlake Parkway, Turn left on Birch Road, Turn right into the plaza.. and you're there!

Last edited:

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
Re: SoCal Meet: Oggie's Pizza in Eastlake

bump for tonight come on sd 6thgen represent :thumbup:

oh that reminds me last week one of my friends car attracted a 19-3 year old girl :jarred: she said she was coming again next time that next time is today :jarred: in action look out for a black rsx accompanied buy a Chinese guy lol

Last edited:

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Re: 619 858 760 SoCal Meet: Oggie's Pizza in Eastlake Chula Vista

i would roll but im soooooo hella northside from there...i might roll next week tho to check it out.

hirichard

Reaction score
Re: 619 858 760 SoCal Meet: Oggie's Pizza in Eastlake Chula Vista

i would roll but im soooooo hella northside from there...i might roll next week tho to check it out.

where u live?
my friend likes a few blocks away from there so i might bring her too :leeann:

Latest posts

Back