Story of a front lip...

indiankid

Reaction score
So i was talking to my friend matt and we were talking about lips, because he needed a lip for his 93 teggy, and so he starts talking about a lip for a 96 accord he had from his old car. so i finally went and got it the other day, and i zip tied it on to my car. I like the front lip quite a lot. I drove it to Mississippi State University where i go to college from Jackson, mississippi, and it made it there fine with just some scrapes on the bottom of the lip. This weekend i decided to come back down to Jackson, to spend time with my friends. I woke up today to a message on my phone from this dude with a slammed Protege, it said "Man that front lip looks awesome, but its not going to last long man...". so i replied " Man it's what ever", and i took a shower and started my trip back home to Jackson, and on hwy 25 i can hear my lip dragging so i decided to pull over and zip tie it back up, as i was pulling off rocks hit and it gets run over by me. So i got out and looked to find lip broken into 4 big pieces and like 1000 little peices. FML!!!

so i finally make it to jackson and go to the friends house to use his drill to zip-tie it together and put it back on my car, so now i have this really awesome JDM zip-tie stitches on my lip. The part that still bothers me is that i only got a chance to get 2 phone pictures of my lip before it broke...

ha... this is my story of the front lip...

hope you guys liked it. i will post the pictures that i have of before and after. or before, after and then after... i guess.

Chaitu.

truWarier02

Reaction score
"really awesome JDM zip-tie stitches?" :slap:

And how did you piece it back together if you said they broke into a million pieces? lol.

Anyway, that's what happens with cheap plastic lips. It was the worst feeling when I went down a SUPER steep driveway, having the lip snap in half and get dragged under my car for 100 feet.

Polyurethane FTW.

indiankid

Reaction score
"really awesome JDM zip-tie stitches?" :slap:

And how did you piece it back together if you said they broke into a million pieces? lol.

Anyway, that's what happens with cheap plastic lips. It was the worst feeling when I went down a SUPER steep driveway, having the lip snap in half and get dragged under my car for 100 feet.

Polyurethane FTW.

i zip-tied the other 4 piececs not the million little ones...

Back