Straightedge's 2000 Coupe EX

Momentum

Reaction score
that tour came here. Was about to go, but i had work. and 25$ was a little overkill for not that great of bands. Love hundredth though

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Well considering this is going to be a daily driver in soon to be in snow.

I dont want it slammed to the ground which would provide me with a very stiff and un-plesant drive

I want a good stance, comfortable, not slammed. I understand what your saying but, accords dont need to be "slammed" to look good.

Dude I live in CT and my front bumper is 2.5" off the ground and I do fine in the snow. I think what Andy was saying is that it is much easier to plan your wheel/tire combo around a drop than it is to plan a drop around a wheel/tire combo. Figure out how low you want to go first, drop it, then buy wheels and tires that are going to fit that drop the best. Putting 18's on your car with a stock suspension is going to make it look lifted.

Trust me, most of us here have been around the block, and 99% of us drive out cars daily.

EDIT: Oh and take the OT chatter to the general section.

Straightedge

Reaction score
Dude I live in CT and my front bumper is 2.5" off the ground and I do fine in the snow. I think what Andy was saying is that it is much easier to plan your wheel/tire combo around a drop than it is to plan a drop around a wheel/tire combo. Figure out how low you want to go first, drop it, then buy wheels and tires that are going to fit that drop the best. Putting 18's on your car with a stock suspension is going to make it look lifted.

Trust me, most of us here have been around the block, and 99% of us drive out cars daily.

EDIT: Oh and take the OT chatter to the general section.

I never said any of you have not had your fair share of stories and experience, but in Wisconsin, there's no way a 2.5" bumper will fly, you can barely hit a speed-bump at 2.5" that's not daily driving height.

EDIT: sorry, didn't know I couldn't respond to a question, in my thread. odd.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Good start, you already addressed the things that need/should be done, so it should be looking even better in no time.

Straightedge

Reaction score
so i was thinking of just doing a diy paint of my rims what color should I do? I was thinking either a light blue or maybe white with the red honda symbol?

Back