subframe sitting loww

slowrider87

Reaction score
there's a point where low not only isn't functional (obviously) but also no longer looks good imo. but who cares, to one their own. anyways, for those of us with 4-point braces should we measure from the subframe still or from the brace?

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Not gonna lie I had to raise it up an inch in the front recently. My filter for my intake is about 6in off the ground and getting soaking wet from the bad weather. So untill i figure out some way to fix that it will stay that height.

Thanks for the compliments

eggs

Reaction score
i wanna know how you got this car that low. considering in the post you linked you say this
suspension:
-skunk2 springs
-tokico blues struts

jdmcg3

Reaction score
i wanna know how you got this car that low. considering in the post you linked you say this

exactly that. i put the springs on the struts.. put it all back together.. and thats how it sat.

but is that thread still on here.. i thought it got deleted when the server last crashed.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
never mind. thats from the legit slammed thread.. i thought you pulled it from my old members ride thread.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
whatever this is ...

020312132947.jpg

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I could never...NY roads. Terrible. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put speedbumps across 4 lanes on a major parkway? My exhaust doesn't like it that much...

Back