Summer/Fall '08 - A little E/JDM

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Looks pretty good man. Have you thought about installing those fogs cleaner? they look great, but look like fitment could be positively adjusted.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Looks good man I would agree with russianred bout installing them a little more flush but the new headlights look freaken hot I would totally get those, did you do them yourself or send the out?:canada:

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Good job.........but need more pics from a distance to see the overall outcome of it all!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.

I would like for the fogs to fit better, and I'm hoping we can try and figure something out, but they do stick out a bit more than I would like. I do have a straight on pic, which actually makes everything look great, I'll get that up. I need to take some better straight on shots though.

The retro was done locally by a couple of friends of mine.

Eric, you're right, the halo's need to go.......:seewhatyoudid:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Derek, looks like you need to get brave with the Dremel and make a flush-sitting home for those fogs! :p

Retro is very nice. Car is gonna look great with flares removed, lips painted, fogs fixed ;), and cleaned up all around.

Surely you can use some mounting brackets to mount the fogs a little further back into the lower grille... right?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ron, you're right, I got ahead of myself with the EDM part, that's coming! :hide:

Kevin, we actually cut away part of the rad support to get them that far back. I'm hoping when the retro is being put back in we can find a way to pull the fogs back a bit more, I would really like for them to sit more flush as well, so we'll see how it goes.

I think the car will look MUCH better once the exterior work get done as well.

Raul

Reaction score
i think it wud require professional help to make the fogs sit flush, nonetheless, very nice derek! i cant login in TAC from work so i am gona ask here...who did the retro for u?? i think ur gona give other Accords a tough competition in next importfest:beer:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
i think it wud require professional help to make the fogs sit flush, nonetheless, very nice derek! i cant login in TAC from work so i am gona ask here...who did the retro for u?? i think ur gona give other Accords a tough competition in next importfest:beer:

The 'retro'er' will be revealed in time, they would like to remain anonymous for now.

My car is no where near Importfest worthy, even after my plans will be finished, and I don't think I'd enter it anyway. Appreciate the compliment though.

Yeah, when I take the car to Chi, I'm going to talk to him to see what else can be done with the fogs.

Back