Big 3
eq/planet audio -_-
tablet/some ebay tablet
4 channel amp/concept audio ca664
Audio technix 60mil deadener

Last edited:

lashlee

Reaction score
Good luck and keep us posted. Personally I would ditch the 6x9's since the subs will over power them and could cause the 6x9's to flap in the wind if the rear seat is up. Having the open hole there would let more bass into the cabin. Besides with the money not being spent on the rears could be used to buy better front speakers or a better front speaker amp.

sway

Reaction score
I want some neo magnets speakers but the problem is the funds aren't there and clif designs didn't make some or cdt i really want to stay true to my brand clif designs as possible

sway

Reaction score

some what finish tune to 37hz made to run off of 1500 watts(its not whhat i originally wanted but its cool for now either way it saves me trunk room haha)

Last edited:

sway

Reaction score
BIG 3

i know its not much and theres better wire out there and es that the stock f23 alt

Last edited:

sway

Reaction score
so lucky we have that engine block ground spot so easy to reach haha

Yeah i ordered 17 feet of zero gauge and i had lot of left over this week in ordering another 17 feet of zero to do a run towards the trunk and the 4 channel concept amp

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Coming along great it should have some great sound coming from those sundowns 8s. 37hz is a little high for my taste but it should still slap pretty good. Are you going to be putting in dynomat or second skin?

Back