Sunroof: 1998 Accord EX-Turbocharged

sunroof

Reaction score
it's about time I made this thread. So I got the itch for turbo, and I missed my old cg, which I already had a turbo kit for but had to sell it to get the supra. So I I was very close to getting an integra but I am too tall for integras, so I decided on building a CG, fortunately I stumbled across this one and the rest is history.

I like it a lot

her first day home, yes this car pushed the TL out of the garage

then a stupid driveway knocked the bumper loose, will put back on soon

then the spending started.........

So far I have fixed the ebrake, replaced the electronic cutoff motor since when it was opened the car vibrated so much (love that vibration, straight open pipe!) the motor just fell off, so had to get another motor and re did oil pan gasket since it was leaking

I actually got these before I bought the car cause I knew it was just a matter of time before I got into a cg, I have yet to install them because the car came with Tein SS, and they ride nice, so im on the fence about using the D2s, they are mint, less than 200 miles on them,

got some window visors with a rear window visor, still in box,

got these Brembos from an 05 TL 6mt, they are the same ones on my 04 6 speed TL so I am going to do the impossible to make them fit along when I do the 5 lug swap

and want to do something like this:

speaking of the TL here it is, it's been kinda neglected since the accord came in the picture

the car has a full car pc, and my favorite game on it

wheels I have already for when I do the 5 lug swap;

wheels I want to get once I do the 5 lug swap

that's about all I can think of right now, I have had the car for a few months now and I love it, I don't drive it much, it's mostly the weekend car, it's dope!.

Now it's time for older pics, and yes it's it will be back to looking this good, need to get it waxed... bad!

I may paint wheels this subtle purple color, looks so good!

and now for one of my favorite parts of the car, that magnaflow exhaust, it's it so nice and looks even better

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Nice car I haven't seen any one rockin the miglia rims in a long time.
I use to have a ssm 4 door ek slammed with the 17" ssm mille miglia evo's that sh1t looked sick.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
so u're the one who bought his car.... haha

glad another 6ga owner bought it tho... good to see an OG CG stick around for a while longer

TURBOG23

Reaction score
Wow Killer Instincts. Ultra Ultra Ultra. Lol one of my favorite games of all times without a doubt.

Back