Sup 6ga, socal newbie here

Yojonhere

Reaction score
hello everyone, been lurking on this forum reading all the juicy stuff and finally have the time and freedom to work on my 99 lx coupe. figured i might need to get to know the board better to make some progress! nice to finally speak to y'all.:squintrun:

Yojonhere

Reaction score
recent pic of my car, lost the ones when i first got it. but not much as changed. only things on it are tint, hids, and lowering springs. oh and ghetto sound system.
Q2QIn.jpg

Yojonhere

Reaction score
Far from it. Reason why the picture is in black n white or whatever is the paint is pretty oxidized and it hid it. He wanted to make me feel better about it haha. bumper has some damage from running over a tire i didnt see for some reason. hood has a scar from a reflector when i hydroplaned off the freeway exit. both passenger side rims are scraped up from previous owner...few other things. but yea..

truWarier02

Reaction score
Whoa, Rosemead huh.. What part? haha.

Come with us to the San Diego meet in March!

Last edited:

Yojonhere

Reaction score
626 area. pretty much san gabriel/ el monte area. i'd be down to go..hopefully i can make my car a little bit less of an embarrassment by then. hahaha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. No worries about the car, people have started worse off. Just be patient and in time your car will look great. :)

Back