Super NSX's meet (great pics)

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
Damn, Andy! You can't be postin **it like this! I spent the entire day at work looking at NSXs for sale, and I can't afford one!

k3nnex

Reaction score
Dude that one for sale is the nicest one of them all. GOD DAMN maybe I'll get an NSX instead of a Corvette o_O

Joepro

Reaction score
This make me cry cause I can afford one either.....I fell in love with them the first time I saw a picture of one when my dad took me to his work when they had honda and acura in the same building....well over 10 yrs ago........its in my top jap car list to own, right under skyline, fd, supra...then nsx baby. Dang they are sexy.....

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
steadypimpin said:
I know someone that bought a used 91 with 100+k miles for $20 g's
I know someone that got a similar deal . . . then when he went to register it, found out it was stolen. He basically got scammed. 6 months later, a few lawyers, and a hefty rental car fee, he got his money back. But the NSX is back in Germany where it was originally stolen.
I want one bad, but it's hard to find one reasonably priced without it being too good to be true.

jccg5

Reaction score
only one way u can afford a the nsx is either u have alot of money...second u work for big company..and make good money...third......ur mom or dad die and live the life insurance money to you...fourth...YOU WIN A LOTTERY....my mom consider buying life insurance and all those money will go to me if unlucky happen to her...i was thinking about this but i feeel **** up when i think about it so i tell her dont buy it ...lol !!!!

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
^^ Dude! That's pretty F'd-up, man . . . you just basically said Dead Mom = NSX. I guess if she knows you'll be happy, but damn!

jccg5

Reaction score
TheUAccord23 said:
^^ Dude! That's pretty F'd-up, man . . . you just basically said Dead Mom = NSX. I guess if she knows you'll be happy, but damn!

no i kinda set to it//but then i said i FEEL **** UP WHEN MY MIND THINK ABOUT IT...SHE WAS ABOUT TO GO BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEN I THINK IS **** UP IF I DO THAT...SO ....I SAID TO HER "DONT" WHICH MEAN I DONT WANT HER TO BUY IT...CUZ I DONT WANT HER DEAD GOT IT?? :bash:

Back