Super So-cal Cal Poly Meet Oct 27th

PROJECT H

Reaction score
so yeah... 626.. starbucks or boba???

heres the starbucks i was thinking abt...
mappp.jpg

anyways... 20 more mins till i finally get to go to class..... yay.

lwlba

Reaction score
oooo actually now i kinda remember some starbucks being in that area... hahaha doo deet dooo >.>

my bad :lolrun:

hawknight

Reaction score
he probably used yahoo map, so 626 boba or starbucks, im down either one, and what time should we meet up?

sliver00accord

Reaction score
im down...cuz yogi told me to go..haha..i added some new stuff too..i also need to sell some parts..like..aem CAI and neuspeed spring for a v6..let me know if i should bring it down

PROJECT H

Reaction score
omg thats the tea place yogi kept telling me abt hahaha i keep forgetting the name lol. tenjus is ok.. but i think its kinda out of the way from the freeway no? i was just thinking abt places that are around the freeways and not out of the way for other ppl....

well the meet is this sat. so we gotta pick a place lol.... soon. :p

as far as the time to meet up... i think around 7-730? it takes like less than 20 mins to get to cal poly.

Last edited:

sliver00accord

Reaction score
omg thats the tea place yogi kept telling me abt hahaha i keep forgetting the name lol. tenjus is ok.. but i think its kinda out of the way from the freeway no? i was just thinking abt places that are around the freeways and not out of the way for other ppl....

well the meet is this sat. so we gotta pick a place lol.... soon. :p

as far as the time to meet up... i think around 7-730? it takes like less than 20 mins to get to cal poly.

hey im down wit tenju...its just a lil bit out of the way..and roy lives near there so he can roll wit us haha..

lwlba

Reaction score
is roy roy coming? well since everyone's around rosemead, why dont we just meet up at the starbucks, so that no one have to drive the extra. i mean it's next to the freeway and it's gotta be on the way.

so far... 626 list...
myself
alex
tommy
cg2_mang
Silver00accord
possibly roy roy.

am i missing anyone? and sorry if i do. i have crappy internet here and it takes me forever to check previous posts. so.. if i missed you please speak up!

Back