Super So-cal Cal Poly Meet Oct 27th

lwlba

Reaction score
i know there are a few parking places.. juz want to make sure everyone meets at the same parking haha

nexTOme

Reaction score
can n e one post a map of where exactly we're meeting? i have no idea where's where......:thinking:

PROJECT H

Reaction score
untitled.jpg

red arrows are the entrances.. i think.. the map got me confused a lil bit.... haha

i think were all gonna meet at the top?

nexTOme

Reaction score
untitled.jpg

red arrows are the entrances.. i think.. the map got me confused a lil bit.... haha

i think were all gonna meet at the top?

im sorry, but like.....as in direction? where to get off from what freeway and what not......

PROJECT H

Reaction score
im sorry, but like.....as in direction? where to get off from what freeway and what not......
from the 10 fwy, exit kellogg, follow the road, keep right, make a left at the 2nd street parking structure is easy to find

60fwy -> 57N -> exit temple, turn right at university or campus dr. (its the 1st street that goes into cal poly, then turn left at the next stop light. follow kellogg all the way until the next light and turn left, then right at the stop sign.

nexTOme

Reaction score
from the 10 fwy, exit kellogg, follow the road, keep right, make a left at the 2nd street parking structure is easy to find

60fwy -> 57N -> exit temple, turn right at university or campus dr. (its the 1st street that goes into cal poly, then turn left at the next stop light. follow kellogg all the way until the next light and turn left, then right at the stop sign.

coo! thanks :thumbsup:

Yogi

Reaction score
i dont know if im still going, if i do ill see u at the prespot

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Heres a repost of the previous one...with directions and pictures.......any questions give us a call guys....

HERE IS THE LIST AS OF THIS MORNIN

BPAccord
nexTome
mrm1ke02
indowanksta88-maybe
cg2_mang
turbocayenne
Project H
Hendizzlez
lwlba
hawknight
Itchthus
NASOHC
DarksideAccord-maybe
ccordex00
Dark Elegance-maybe
Yogi-maybe
B12ucehuy
Steviebix

Once again the meet is at Cal Poly....Here is the campus map and the Red Arrow is the parking lot where we are meeting....this spot doesnt have to be official..but thats where id like everyone to meet..Heres the address in case somone wants to Mapquest it..
Cal Poly Pomona
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, California 91768

From Los Angeles:
Take the 10 freeway EAST and exit at Kellogg Drive.

From Orange County:
Take the 57 freeway NORTH to Temple Avenue and exit north (left-hand turn) to the campus.

From The Inland Empire:
Take the 10 freeway WEST and exit at Kellogg Drive.

From the Pasadena area:
Take the 210 freeway EAST to 57 Freeway SOUTH. Exit on Temple Avenue and turn north (right-hand turn) to the campus.

Poly-1.jpg

I will be waiting for peeps at Ken's shop that day and will roll out from there....PM myself or Ken to let us know if ur gonna meet up with us at the shop so we dont leave anyone behind...Here is Ken's shop and address and our cell numbers.....LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN :thumbsup:

Top Tune Complete Auto Repair
904 W. Chapman Ave. Orange, CA 92868
"NASOHC" or Ken- 714-997-1577
"BPAccord" or Choi- 909-456-0225

Back