Suspension install help

phi1542

Reaction score
Anyone in the sacramento area who knows how to install coilovers want to help me? I'm not really good with cars and i have little experience. I dont want to mess anything up

as8oy.jpg

Last edited:

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can wait till next weekend I might be coming into town and I can help you.
I did Justin's coilovers for him a while back. Done a few other sets too

CokeZero

Reaction score
Not sure if you knew him before but that's awesome that you're down to help him like that.

phi1542

Reaction score
If you can wait till next weekend I might be coming into town and I can help you.
I did Justin's coilovers for him a while back. Done a few other sets too

I actually might not be home next weekend... :(

Not sure if you knew him before but that's awesome that you're down to help him like that.

I don't know him but for real haha i really appreciate it!

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
What part of sac are you in? I have a 4 day weekend next week so I'll probably come in Tuesday after I get off work.
I'll be staying at my parents house in elk grove off of elk grove-florin and calvine

phi1542

Reaction score
What part of sac are you in? I have a 4 day weekend next week so I'll probably come in Tuesday after I get off work.
I'll be staying at my parents house in elk grove off of elk grove-florin and calvine

I live in antelope which is like north sac. I live about 35-45 minutes from EG. Cool! My dad might help me this week but if not I'll hit you up! Pm me your number haha do you have tools?

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in antelope which is like north sac. I live about 35-45 minutes from EG. Cool! My dad might help me this week but if not I'll hit you up! Pm me your number haha do you have tools?

Yeah I have the tools.
If I need to help you I'll bring them with me, just need a jack, stands, and some sockets.

Back