SYdkck's 00 EX-L (updated 4/7/11)

sydkck67

Reaction score
Re: SYdkck's 00 EX-L

I love takin pics, i have a couple of vids with of you and justin driving, somewhere.

pyaarawala

Reaction score

I like those wheels, real clean. And I agree with everyone, get a set of full coilovers. Or at least lowering springs.

f23accord2000

Reaction score

anytime you want to get rid of them wheel look me up ill probly be meeting you bro sat oct 11th around noon sat im installing his LED's in his speedo and doors if you want the hook up too go with him we will all meet vinh might be going too nice ride by the way we should clean that engine up man we will be the 4cyl killas lmao

014.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Sic car man, drop that shiz. Too bad I'm not im Maine - I used to live like 20 mins from Dover, NH. The crew woulda been rampant.

vtecboi24

Reaction score

Your car is dirty...Ever hear of a car wash?? HA HA! Just giving you shizz cuz my car is clean. :chucklesfawk:

sydkck67

Reaction score
Re: SYdkck's 00 EX-L (updated 3/29/10)

Thanks guys. At some point I'd like to drop it, but with the offset I have my rears rub occasionally at stock height. I just havent gotten around to cutting up the bumper tabs yet...

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
Re: SYdkck's 00 EX-L (updated 3/29/10)

hi welcome to 6gen...when you said "cut the tabs" are you referring to the part under the rear fender that sticks out about 1/2" inch? I've never thought about cutting them but i do hear ppl rolling them and thats what i need to do for my car.

Back