SykVSyx - and so it begins....

Reaction score
I wrote u a pm of everything you'll need on j32a.com but to answer your question here, the 2009 tl sh-awd Mani. Use the 2008 av6 Mani cover. You don't need gaskets for the cover, it'll come with them. For the bolts for the cover order 10x (I think but you can just check out a pic online of the cover or look for a pic of mine) of the j35a4 cover bolts. They look really nice brand new to match your brad new manifold :thumbsup:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Got your pm, thanks for all the info. So, the J35 IM cover won't work?

Thought I read somewhere about possible issues potlrting the J37 IM, that it should just be left alone. Any truth to this?

Reaction score
Got your pm, thanks for all the info. So, the J35 IM cover won't work?

Thought I read somewhere about possible issues potlrting the J37 IM, that it should just be left alone. Any truth to this?

honda/acura did their homework with this manifold. Its just like the LS2 throttle bodies on Trailblazer SS's, GTO, and Corvettes for example. The ls2 throttle body comes with a little lip on it thats slanted upwards, when people p&p them they loose 3-5hp on the dyno. Thats why on my project 240 i left my ls2 tb alone. So what I'm saying with this manifold they come the best way possible from the factory. If you port them you'll loose airflow by the design of the manifold. Not only that, id be scared to p&p magnesium.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Yeah, I think we will be leaving the manifold alone and just port matching the IMS/Heads/Headers.

I still have to make sure I get the right parts for the intake as well.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Just ordered the '02 TL Type S Auto Engine harness.

Took a minute to find one in mint condition, but that's out of the way now.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I didn't get to it last weekend.

I am looking to have an Install Day at my place this Sunday, so we will see who is around, but it will be more for the 'clear' mods I mentioned to you awhile back, as far as what is getting done to my car and getting the CDA 9887 installed.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
PM'd.

Anyone know of anywhere cheaper than Summit Racing to get 4" tubing?

Their prices seem pretty good, just want to make sure I have shopped around enough.

Also, any idea which Civic battery works in our cars?

Back