t23v02 n00b t00n32

trevendous03

Reaction score
$250 shipped I'd hope I could get something around there. did you get rid of your TYCs, Brad? Btw, I think I might photo-chop my spoiler and replace it with an m3 spoiler just to see what it looks like. :)

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I've still got the TYC lenses lying around. I threw away the rest of the TYC pieces.

$250 shipped seems reasonable. $100-150 for ballasts, $50 for bulbs, and you could probably make your own harness for less than $15. I may have some ballasts you'll be interested in.

trevendous03

Reaction score
no way would I make my own harness. haha

what ballasts do you have?? pm me. :crazyrun:

I'm more specifically looking for denso slims but matsush!ta would work. :) idk if I want 4300k bulbs though... would that still have some yellow? I hate yellow.

jennelena

Reaction score
Everyones' car on here looks way too nice to drive...You car is really, really nice....Question for everyone: where do you all get the money to fix your car up?

trevendous03

Reaction score
Hey thanks. I get the money from working 40hrs a week, and I don't have a girlfriend. :D I haven't spent money on anything recently except food, groceries, video games, my car, and photography equipment. haha

jennelena

Reaction score
Hey thanks. I get the money from working 40hrs a week, and I don't have a girlfriend. :D I haven't spent money on anything recently except food, groceries, video games, my car, and photography equipment. haha

Well I didnt' see rent or mortage on your list....I see where my problem is...RENT!!

trevendous03

Reaction score
Well I didnt' see rent or mortage on your list....I see where my problem is...RENT!!

I forgot to put it up but my rent is kinda cheap cause I have a roommate, my sister.

I just forgot to put it up. :action-smiley-042:

I think how I have money mainly is cause I don't have to pay for my insurance, my dad covers it.

Back