Tacoma

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Sold the Accord got this. 2003 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab Sr-5 TRD package V6 5 speed. 84K on the clock. Was hard to find in good job and with low miles.

Loving it so far.

Meep5.jpg

Meep4.jpg

Meep3.jpg

Meep2.jpg

Beep1.jpg

Probably going to Rhinoline the bed, get a tool box, magnaflow exhaust, K & N intake, lord knows what else then probably make it a dedicated off/mud road truck in 6 or 8 years.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
looks good. my one friend got rid of his old 6g coupe and got a taco as well a while back. good luck on your plans with it.​

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
There's a reason these trucks are the best selling small truck in the world. Absolutely rock solid, but dude, keep it stock like that, you'll just regret doing anything to it down the road. You dont need a performance exhaust/intake on a truck. Get useful things for it, like the toolbox/liner and maybe some rock sliders.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
There's a reason these trucks are the best selling small truck in the world. Absolutely rock solid, but dude, keep it stock like that, you'll just regret doing anything to it down the road. You dont need a performance exhaust/intake on a truck. Get useful things for it, like the toolbox/liner and maybe some rock sliders.

I forgot about sliders. I picked out a set just gotta save money. I want to at least get an exhaust. I feel like I need to hear some form of growl/rumble when I hit the gas.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sweet truck man. My fiance's dad has this exact one and it's been solid for him. He got Thule bed bars on it for when he and his wife go kayaking. It's BA looking.

Be picky with the exhaust, I personally get annoyed when I see a V6 truck trying to be a V8 with those obnoxious straight pipe flowmasters. And it never sounds that great.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Sweet truck man. My fiance's dad has this exact one and it's been solid for him. He got Thule bed bars on it for when he and his wife go kayaking. It's BA looking.

Be picky with the exhaust, I personally get annoyed when I see a V6 truck trying to be a V8 with those obnoxious straight pipe flowmasters. And it never sounds that great.

I hate flow master. I'll probably go magnaflow or borla as far as exhaust go.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
With a V6 like that, you wont ever really like the exhaust note, these engines never sound that good. Thule makes a crap load of stuff for your bed size, so if you ever want to load stuff up, get at me and I'll help you pick out a few different things.

Back