Takata Air Bag Recall ROUND 2!

Got02Accord

Reaction score
I am not sure who else heard but looks like takata is sending out the recall again. Same as before its the ignitor, 32 million cars all over again. This will be the 3rd air bag in my car that was recalled. Close to just getting a aftermarket wheel and calling it a day.

Thoughts?

SoliderISS

Reaction score
If you had a recall for an airbag previously got it repaired, then you should be good and not worry, but just call your local Honda dealership to be safe

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That's scary. How do you mess that up twice, especially after people have been killed...

Been tooo lazy to get this thing done..

You should really get your car in, Richard. You never know when someone else might hit you, and what a horrible thing it would be if you were injured for something that was easily avoidable.

Not trying to scare ya, I've just read the stories and they're awful.

Sino

Reaction score
^That's scary. How do you mess that up twice, especially after people have been killed...

You should really get your car in, Richard. You never know when someone else might hit you, and what a horrible thing it would be if you were injured for something that was easily avoidable.

Not trying to scare ya, I've just read the stories and they're awful.

+1. Unfortunately there's a likely going to be a large backlog due to lack of supply. They just can't make them fast enough for the colossal demand.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Yeah true. I thought I read somewhere this is the most massive recall in industry history.

Sino

Reaction score
Aye, previous record holder was a Tylenol recall in the 80s, 31 million. This article reports the Takata recalls are up 33.8 million. It's a mind boggling number.

Back