Take 2!: OFFICIAL Progress 24mm RSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I just installed mine today, the endlinks were such a *****! My dremel got a workout trying to get them off but damn, the car feels like its on rails. BTW I am on S-techs and Blues with no spare tire or tool kit in the back.

SouthStar019

Reaction score
I just installed mine today, the endlinks were such a *****! My dremel got a workout trying to get them off but damn, the car feels like its on rails. BTW I am on S-techs and Blues with no spare tire or tool kit in the back.

nice. but why no spare?

SouthStar019

Reaction score
hey guys i got a slight update from tom.

Shreyans,

I appreciate your patience w. This group buy this is not something we normally do. I am just waiting on the last 6 bars to be completed production via progress. I was told orginally that stock was not going to be a problem w. Them but apparently it has become an issue. Please be patient you will be getting your bar soon. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me

juicebox00

Reaction score
hey guys i got a slight update from tom.

Shreyans,

I appreciate your patience w. This group buy this is not something we normally do. I am just waiting on the last 6 bars to be completed production via progress. I was told orginally that stock was not going to be a problem w. Them but apparently it has become an issue. Please be patient you will be getting your bar soon. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me

ummm... so discount for taking a long *** time? :)

kn0x47

Reaction score
ummm... so discount for taking a long *** time? :)

seriously? products do cost a certain amount to produce.
the reason the 107 price went away cause progress wouldn't give as much of a discount on shipping as he thought.

i'll send the tracking number when i get them. i still dont have my bar either

juicebox00

Reaction score
the reason the 107 price went away cause progress wouldn't give as much of a discount on shipping as he thought.

hence the smiley face

SouthStar019

Reaction score

we are the last 6 man. it sucks it had to be us but i am going to make sure he dont forget about us. he said he will have the time to produce tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back