-floor mat
-door running board trim piece
-center consul
-head liner

PM with pictures of what you got.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
i got a 2001 coupe with tan int wanting to go to black wanna trade

naw not really... i just want this honestly for a new project.. gonna do a tan with black accents.. seen pics on here of someone who did it... it was stooopid fresh but now i cant find his thread anymore

Chorilored

Reaction score
thats funny
I had grey interior, and i didnt like it at all. i converted eveything black, countless cans of vinyl and fabric paint:duckhunt:
the results were better than expected, looks like real leather you could kinda see it on my sig (black dash)

jdmcg3

Reaction score
thats funny
I had grey interior, and i didnt like it at all. i converted eveything black, countless cans of vinyl and fabric paint:duckhunt:
the results were better than expected, looks like real leather you could kinda see it on my sig (black dash)

thats pretty much is whats gonna happen.. i found a tan dash for free.. now i need the rest to complete this swap

jdmcg3

Reaction score
thats funny

Hey how is the vinyl paint holding up to dady to day use?? Any chips or cracks??

Chorilored

Reaction score
Hey how is the vinyl paint holding up to dady to day use?? Any chips or cracks??

its holding up very well, its been almost 2 years and it looks great (eventhough i dont dust it that often)the only small areas that have paint rubbed off is where the driver /passengers' rubbes hi/her shoes on. like the side of the seat base and the enterance interior sideskirt if thats what you call it. just dont put gloss black on top of the driver side dash cuz the glare is annoying i had to buy a black towel to block it off.lol

Artistotle

Reaction score
Hey man I have the front and rear leather door inserts. Excellent condition, comes with armrests and matching power locks/handles. Not looking to just "give it away", but I only ask a fair price for them. Pm me an offer. Your interior is currently black? I have some tan seatbelts for sale too if you want to go the extra mile.

IMG_9197.jpg

accord786

Reaction score
I have most interior pieces but they are in custom suede that was brown now its faded let me know if you can use these parts cas i need to get rid of them ASAP

Back