Tanabe + Vibrant - Input needed

Got Exhaust

Reaction score
We have been paying attention and have located a supplier for Tanabe and Vibrant products. Question is, what are the 6GA faithful looking for? The catalog of parts from each manufacturer is staggering!

We want to supply the popular products from each manufacturer that you will need/want the most. If we can narrow it down, we can offer the best prices possible on a more select catalog of parts.

So, if you would 6GA, help us to help you. Thank you very much.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I’d say most members would probably be interested in catback systems, catalytic converters, and resonators. Some members also have custom piping made by shops, so mufflers would be something else to consider.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
More people should do what I did and use vibrants stealth mufflers. 3 inch tip and flat black gives a real subtle look.

Otherwise yeah, cat backs. Not many make custom exhausts where they would need all separate components.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Vibrant (bottle style) resonators, 2 1/4", 2 1/2," & possibly some 3" inlet/outlet in the basic 12" & 18" sizes are going to be the most common. I've never herd the Vibrant mufflers before so I don't know what would sell the best there.

Tanabe tun404 would be a good seller, if they made a Medallion series for the 6th gens that would be great. The N1 style doesn't look very good on 6th gens. Oval mufflers look best on the 6th gens IMO.
Tanane makes some great products but their price is a little high, so if you guys @ GotExhaust.com could do a discounted for members. That would get a lot more of these out there on the road.

Congrats on the Vibrant & Tanabe account

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
They still make the Touring Medalion I think for our cars, they no longer make the Hyper Medalion.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Tanabe Touring Medallion b/c of the quality, looks, and the discreet sound.

The last time I searched, they make the Touring series for I-4 6gens, but not for the V6. I contacted them once to see if the ones for CL/TL would be the direct fit, but they said no. (Of course 3.2L ≠ 3.0L) So I suppose my choices are either custom mod the ones for CL/TL or get the universal Tuner Medallions...

Got Exhaust

Reaction score
Vibrant (bottle style) resonators, 2 1/4", 2 1/2," & possibly some 3" inlet/outlet in the basic 12" & 18" sizes are going to be the most common. I've never herd the Vibrant mufflers before so I don't know what would sell the best there.

Tanabe tun404 would be a good seller, if they made a Medallion series for the 6th gens that would be great. The N1 style doesn't look very good on 6th gens. Oval mufflers look best on the 6th gens IMO.
Tanane makes some great products but their price is a little high, so if you guys @ GotExhaust.com could do a discounted for members. That would get a lot more of these out there on the road.

Congrats on the Vibrant & Tanabe account

I am a big fan of Tanabe Touring Medallion b/c of the quality, looks, and the discreet sound.

The last time I searched, they make the Touring series for I-4 6gens, but not for the V6. I contacted them once to see if the ones for CL/TL would be the direct fit, but they said no. (Of course 3.2L ≠ 3.0L) So I suppose my choices are either custom mod the ones for CL/TL or get the universal Tuner Medallions...

I actually just checked and our supplier has the TUN404. Our pricing is very good on them too. A quick check on Google shopping from legitimate retailers with stock and I do believe we can beat them up on the price :greenchainsaw:

Thanks for the feedback guys, this has been very helpful!

Last edited:
Back