TASAuto.com 10% Off Sale 12/2/08

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score

Start Your Holiday Shopping with 10% Off Everything on 11/27/09
It's hard to believe that the holiday shopping season officially starts this week. Give your friends and loved ones a head start by letting them know that they can save 10% on everything in our catalog on Friday. Before you make your wish list, allow us to remind you of some great gift ideas below.

Offer valid from 12am - 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on 11/27/09 only. No other discounts or promotions may be applied. Discount will be automatically applied to your shopping cart during the checkout process. Discount does not apply to core charges, gift certificates or shipping charges.

Save 10% on all parts including these great items

90-02 BLOX THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (TPS)
It is easy to damage a TPS when you are working on your engine and replacements are not available through Honda. Blox Racing has produced this direct replacement for your F or H series motors.
Part #500400 Regular Price:$49.95 Save 10% During The Sale

2872181.jpg

Save 10% Over Our Already Clearance Marked Genuine Honda Parts
Save an additional 10% on door handles and many other Genuine Honda items. Choose your year and body style at http://www.tasauto.com and click the "New Parts & Specials - Clearance/Specials" page for a full list of Genuine Honda items that are already marked down by up to 50%.

Last edited:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I am gonna be picking up both of the items above on Tuesday. Oh and btw, thanks for the fast shipping on my heater control knobs, you guys are great!

fothermucker

Reaction score
I'll be buying the timing kit w/ water pump soon enough, but not soon enough to take advantage of this sale :(

Back