tdoggs 01 sedan bagged out

GCv6accorD

Reaction score
Re: tdoggs 01 sedan V6 EX..blackhoused installed

step by step is the way to go

cirsurvive711

Reaction score

headlights are looking good/familiar ;) how are they working out?

tdoggs01v6

Reaction score

step by step is right haha. i actually just put some weathertech window visors on today. ill get some pics up soon.
and the headlights are working out great. such an improvement from the stockies haha. just need to get some yellow highbeams and some eyelids.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score

step by step is right haha. i actually just put some weathertech window visors on today. ill get some pics up soon.
and the headlights are working out great. such an improvement from the stockies haha. just need to get some yellow highbeams and some eyelids.

Don't melt your trim with your high beam. Aftermarket headlights are known to not have the best heat resistance when your high beam is on.

tdoggs01v6

Reaction score

Don't melt your trim with your high beam. Aftermarket headlights are known to not have the best heat resistance when your high beam is on.

ill keep that in mind..i was just planning on getting some 3k bulbs anyway..something with a low temp.

Cpyro

Reaction score

Tsk Tsk, where were you this weekend bro?!??!?! had a meet that could have used TW sedan lovin! Car is coming along great man keep it up

Back