teamLegendz_SD's 2000 accord sedan v6

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Re: Finally Have Time to Share

the car looks great but are you sure thats 9.5 ? im running 9.5+35 225/40/18 and my rear wheels look nothing like that lol

teamLegendz_SD

Reaction score
Re: Finally Have Time to Share

Car looks good, nice to see someone rocking OEM headlights.
Thanks bud... When I get bored I rock the black ones, then hate them, back to OEM, then can't decide.lol
9.5's fit? guess I been away too long lol
Yes they do fit, been on stock ball joints majority of the time. front is -1.5 camber, rear is -2 camber yes I rolled the fenders..
I've seen this car! On Home Ave going towards City Heights. Your car beautiful......and it's realllllyyyyyy low!
I live around there now (back to the hood) since I moved back to my mom's place. Trying to move out ASAP cause the thieves been putting finger prints all over my windows.lol

Thanks for all the comments fellas, I will try to take more pics of it from front and back.. The car is a lot lower since these pics were taken.. Yes I daily drive it and yes my under carriage is abused..

blackcord

Reaction score
Nice and clean. And as RedRyder said, nice to see clean and fresh looking OEM headlights. Seems blackhoused headlights are so played out now.

teamLegendz_SD

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. Doing my best to rep 6thGens.
'
What's up Richard, everything is cool still trying to adjust to my new life.. My daughter is good. I get her back tomorrow, she spends Thurs and Fri with the ex.

teamLegendz_SD

Reaction score
I get bored easily with my projects. If I end up doing something I regret; I sell it and get a new canvas.. Who knows what will come of this one, people say keep it as a dd and go buy the NSX to cure my boredom. Still stacking up my money for my dreams to come true, hopefully I'll have one by beginning of next year....

teamLegendz_SD

Reaction score
More pics are up. Hopefully have in the Recaro's soon, install steering wheel, and paint the carbon hood to match the car for a photo shoot.. that way pics are up to date..

Back