Tein Installation Horror

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Well yesterday I installed my tein basics, and everything that could go wrong went wrong.....to make a long story short bolts were frozen,,,screws were missing.....yada yada yadaa total time 12pm-730pm yes 7 1/2 hours.....between runing back and forth to the dealer for snapped screws....my dropzone took me 3 hours...oh yeah i did this myself no help...

6THGEN_AI4

I feel ya broth , thats why I'm paying someone to do mine...

theaccordian

Reaction score
yeah, I went through the same thing, 6 hours, but mine was just figruing how to take my old suspenison out and trying to get my new omnis to fit, then adjusting etc. but at least you got the hard part out of the way, got experience, got all the right bolts,so next tiem you need to change your suspension itll be like clockwork.

Twobit

Reaction score
nice work man, glad you could atleast get them on!

Mojeans69

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
yeah, I went through the same thing, 6 hours, but mine was just figruing how to take my old suspenison out and trying to get my new omnis to fit, then adjusting etc. but at least you got the hard part out of the way, got experience, got all the right bolts,so next tiem you need to change your suspension itll be like clockwork.

Hopefully.......I thought this time would be like clockwork...i would have stopped and finished it today but I had to bring it to the shop to get it REPAINTED :thumbsup: :rock: :rock: .....everytime i take off my rims i'm taking those bolts out and lubeing them

Last edited:

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Im installing mine right now lol. I have finished the front now im workin on the rear.

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
I've got the same ones waiting to be put on, and yea, I'm paying someone to put them on, heard too many horror stories like yours.

theaccordian

Reaction score
my car came from jersey, rusted bolts make me wanna drive off a cliff.... I cringe everytime I have to work on my suspension.

Back