TEIN S-Tech Springs

angelplus

Reaction score
damn thats a really good price, would u recommend getting new shocks with a drop like that, im hoping the answer is no, but i feel a yes coming, i cant decide between these or the pro kit

Yeah it was the cheapest that I found from an authorized dealer. I really didn't want to get stuck with ebay ones becuase you dont know if they're genuine. I have stock shocks on there and it runs great. I'm planning on buying new ones though just for future plans. So my answer to you is no :)

damn good to hear, hey bro now that i think about it, i dont think i have ever seen ur car before, post up some pics man!

I just did yesturday in the members ride section but I will put up a picture of the drop that I got in this thread

6genaccord

Reaction score
Lookin' at $154 right now... about to order, but I'm thinking if I purchased anything else after my textbooks for this semester, the fraud people would start calling asking if my credit card has been stolen. haha.

Just joined the sports car club at my school too, so I'm really pumped about working with some people who know more than me to install the springs and struts (Tokico HP). cheers.

Hey I'm new to the forum too and also just bought S-tech's. After buying them on eBay (and getting an authentic set) for $149.00 I did some reading and decided it'd pay to get new shocks/struts also, I purchased a set of Koni Yellows (I will be going without textbooks because of the investment).

Nonetheless, I did some reading and user reviews of different shocks/struts and evidently Tokico have some longevity issues. From what I read you might want to be careful. Just trying to help, if anyone has information otherwise please correct me.

HoUsToNeD713

Reaction score
sup I'm new to the forum also...reppin Houstoned, Tx...i was plannin to get the s-tech spring but i wasn't sure because i couldn't make up my mine..but since i hear good reviews on it i guess ill lean toward the s-tech..appreciated it

jccg5

Reaction score
to me...your car look great ...but the Htech is look the same as the s tech when is settle in..

wesmac

Reaction score
wow, dug this one up...nice searching, I gotta work on that. haha! You will have to get it alligned and get them to check out your tow...I believe Im right on this, somoene else can help me out. That will tell you if you need camber kit or not.

madaccord

Reaction score
hmm if anyone have a set for sale for a 99 accord v6 coupe then i would be interested in purchasing it

fit_love

Reaction score
i have stechs and i love them. i didnt need a camber kit, but my toe is a little off in the rear passenger, not horribly bad, just a little off

Back