tein s techs

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i honestly would rather buy Tein's over k-sports. I've heard tons of horror stories about the quality of ksports since buying mine. as far as i know no one on here has had any problems with them but most of us don't push them so that could be why we haven't had any issues.

personally i'd try to stay away from FF and Ksports, anything made in china is usually a questionable investment unless the price is right and you accept the risk that the quality may not be comparable to more reputable brands.

what have you heard john? i havent heard anything, and everyone on here seems to be satisfied with their f2's and ksport's...including me.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
i honestly would rather buy Tein's over k-sports. I've heard tons of horror stories about the quality of ksports since buying mine. as far as i know no one on here has had any problems with them but most of us don't push them so that could be why we haven't had any issues.

personally i'd try to stay away from FF and Ksports, anything made in china is usually a questionable investment unless the price is right and you accept the risk that the quality may not be comparable to more reputable brands.

im with andy on this one... What's so bad about them? I had F2's before, and they road great.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
what have you heard john? i havent heard anything, and everyone on here seems to be satisfied with their f2's and ksport's...including me.

one of the local guys had a set on his 240, the entire shock housing blew on him and the whole assembly went to **** shortly there afterwards. but he also pushes his car on the track in grip events so i think that may be to blame

and i'm definitely happy with everything on my setup except for the rear adjustablity

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
one of the local guys had a set on his 240, the entire shock housing blew on him and the whole assembly went to **** shortly there afterwards. but he also pushes his car on the track in grip events so i think that may be to blame

and i'm definitely happy with everything on my setup except for the rear adjustablity

lol, thats it? i know keith has had to replace one shock too, and i think one of leeanns is dead as well, but thats all ive ever heard. a blown shock isnt that bad, especially when theyre so cheap to replace if you need to. i still think theyre both worth the money for sure, id def get the ksports again, and id get f2's as well.

whats up with your rear adjustablity? height or damper?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ahh thanks for the advice guys, i guess ill save up for some coilovers. any suggestions which brand??
oh and im located in nova/Fairfax

I've heard lots of good things about F2's thats what I'm eventually going to get on mine once I move somewhere where I don't have to drive on gravel roads. That's cool I'm in nova too, near Middleburg.

SLushhYYY

Reaction score
If your looking for appearance and being hella dropped, get coilovers.

If you want a comfortable ride height, with added performance, go with shock/spring combo.

Last edited:
Back