FS: Tein SS Coilovers + Basics EBAY

001Stunna

Reaction score
how low can you go on basics?

figuratively speaking wise, since im a bit lazy to check on teins site. about pinky finger between tire and fender in a bit of an angle, gap. Only thing that sets me off from both of those sets is that they have 40k+, both the ss and basics.

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
figuratively speaking wise, since im a bit lazy to check on teins site. about pinky finger between tire and fender in a bit of an angle, gap

so just as low as SS's? Basically what your saying is I would probably be satisfied with the max drop on these things?

001Stunna

Reaction score
so just as low as SS's? Basically what your saying is I would probably be satisfied with the max drop on these things?

one issue however...if ure gonna take them to the max drop then maybe go for FF. since at max drop you loose a lott of suspension travel (and they have 40k+ on them already) since on Tein basic and ss you adjust height by lowering or raising the spring.

J30MAN

Reaction score
one issue however...if ure gonna take them to the max drop then maybe go for FF. since at max drop you loose a lott of suspension travel (and they have 40k+ on them already) since on Tein basic and ss you adjust height by lowering or raising the spring.

Alright will do...I was already going to save up for FF's...just thought I could save some money by going this route. Looking for a nice drop...that I wont be 4X4ing anymore. And really want coilovers for there adjustability.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Alright will do...I was already going to save up for FF's...just thought I could save some money by going this route. Looking for a nice drop...that I wont be 4X4ing anymore. And really want coilovers for there adjustability.

Depends how you clarify a nice drop. To me, im happy with 1.5 finger gap for the moment with the condition of the area where i live.

itzcharlie

Reaction score
not to start any debates between f2 or tein here but i have owned f2 type 1s and my SS feel so much better . i always had a clunk in my f2 suspension when i hit small bumps and stuff

snip33r

Reaction score
not to start any debates between f2 or tein here but i have owned f2 type 1s and my SS feel so much better . i always had a clunk in my f2 suspension when i hit small bumps and stuff

everyone have different experience with different brands of suspension, but somehow i had same bad experience with FF'2

Back