TEIN SSP With PillowBall Upper Mounts/EDFC

IcyAccord

Reaction score
^lol serious? after all these years? D:<

Ebay sells them..

Phut

Reaction score
i had no clue that they made the pillow top mounts and edfc for 98-02 accords. Anyone know where I can order online?
it's been on the market for a couple of years already. the edfc are only compatible with the tein ss-p's.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
with a suspension like that u better be taking it out 2 the track or something.... i feel that if u spend all this money and dont take it out 2 the track then its worthless... its the best setup out there so y not

Have you seen the pics of him at the track and his vids! NOOB! Sike

CHID0

Reaction score
Sick setup.....i'm assuming you didn't have problems mounting the EDFC's on the shock mounts. I thought that would be a problem...

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I wish i could afford some of these right now.....I wonder if they go lower than the basics???? but thats a good deal for the ss-p's with the edfc

Phut

Reaction score
Sick setup.....i'm assuming you didn't have problems mounting the EDFC's on the shock mounts. I thought that would be a problem...
the edfc is only compatible, for the 6th gen, with the tein ss-p's. if you got the regular tein ss, non pillowball mount, i don't think it's compatible. for what reason, i'm not sure but it's listed on their website.

Phut

Reaction score
I wish i could afford some of these right now.....I wonder if they go lower than the basics???? but thats a good deal for the ss-p's with the edfc
you can check their website for the height range.

MikeyMike

Reaction score

I clashes with certain strut bars in the front, the back is a P.I.N.A. tho. i have neuspeed front strut so i was good

the edfc is only compatible, for the 6th gen, with the tein ss-p's. if you got the regular tein ss, non pillowball mount, i don't think it's compatible. for what reason, i'm not sure but it's listed on their website.

i think its compat with ss, i think tom (comptech) has the ss and hes has edfc, or he may have ssp non pillowball

NASOHC

Reaction score
Spring Rate is 7k front & 4k rear for the Accord Sedan per Tein Tech support contact. SSP's are equipped top pivot for camber adjustment. Saves buying a camber kit. Nice set-up, I may end up going this route myself.

Back